What would happen to your digital legacy?
Do you know that your contracts with insurance and telephone companies, as well as your subscriptions, will still exist without any changes after you have died? And that they need to be cancelled by your heirs? When you die there is normally no right of cancellation, and that others would have to cancel all your accounts? And would you like to have one last message for your friends on social networks?
ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LEAVE THE CLEANING UP TO SOMEONE ELSE?
With Memoresa, you can determine what happens with these things, after your death.
Messages after your death
You can send 3 EMails after your death.
- Control as much as you want.
- Insurance policies.
- Contracts with telephone companies.
- Social Networks.
- Online Accounts.
- Streaming platforms.
- Messages via EMail or video.
- Automatically updated: send us your latest bills for telephone or insurance policies and we will take the necessary steps.
- With one click, we can take over your username for social networks
All data, digital and analog
- Everything from COMFORT.
- We take care of the safe storage and delivery of additional documents, letters and smaller valuables.
We will contact you at the end of Q2, 2020.
Currently we are working very hard to finish our online platform. The picture on the left side should give you an impression of the portal.